I’m a little bit late with this, but I had to get through a busy weekend!
2. Somebody drove a car into the Ridgeland Walmart and I found it inexplicably giggle-inducing.
3. All my favorites made it to the American Idol top 10!
4. I saw the announcement that there’s another Bridget Jones book and movie in the works, and do you know what that means? COLIN. FIRTH.
5. My sweet friend Grace got married, and it was truly the most worshipful wedding I’ve ever attended. It was lovely.
6. We did a bunch of research and decided kind of on the fly to buy a Kindle. Hooray for getting it for free thanks to Swagbucks!
7. I ordered the Kindle! Whee!
8. Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez!
9. THE KINDLE HAS LANDED.
10. Book club inaugural meeting at Sweet Tree Yogurt! Great conversation with fun friends, and the discovery of Sweet Tree. YUM.
11. Finished Katie Crouch’s The Magnolia League, which was seriously good. And I took my fellas to Sweet Tree. They loved it, too!
12. I had a fun solo shopping excursion. And at supper OT wanted us to pray again and asked that we pray for his Papa, my father.
13. Finished a great book that comes out in October. I love netGalley!
14. Spring Break! Also, we won a free 20 lb. bag of dog food from Kroger, but since we don’t have a dog, we donated it to a shelter. It was fun to teach OT about caring for all God’s creatures!
15. Made chicken salad. Mmm.
16. OT slept until 10:30. He loves spring break!
17. Drove to Hattiesburg with OT to spend two nights with my folks. We found his Easter outfit and had lunch at Mellow Mushroom.
18. Went to New Orleans to the zoo! OT LOVED it and was super-sweet the whole day.
19. Back home! We had a great trip but I was SO happy to be back in my house with my cute husband, and to sleep in my own bed!
20. First day of spring! In the afternoon, we cleaned up the back porch and lots of flower pots, getting them ready for spring planting.
21. By working a sale and having the right coupons, I got 20 boxes of pasta at Kroger for FREE. That’ll last us a year, at least!
22. OT was sick with a fever, so we stayed home from Mother’s Morning Out and had lots of snuggles.
23. On the way home from choir practice, OT told me that the sun is the mama, the moon is the daddy, and all the stars are their babies. So sweet.
24. Found out that OPI has a polish coming out this fall inspired by my hometown. Wow!
25. Did a little blogging about Sweet Tree Yogurt for Eat Jackson. And I read that Tom Hooper may direct a film version of Les Miserables!
26. Got a beautiful geranium at my neighborhood farmers market.
27. Lovely, relaxing Sunday.
28. This was a tough one. I found out that one of our ministers has been called to another church, very far away. It was a sad day, but I did get a baby shower invitation for a friend who just adopted a baby boy.
29. It felt like fall outside, netGalley books were made available for the Kindle, and I had sweet prayer time with OT before bed. It was a good day!
30. Choir practice with Jackson State University’s concert chorale in preparation for Sunday night’s worship service. That choir is SO GOOD!
31. Another practice with JSU, this time with full orchestra. I could sing “Total Praise” every day and be happy.
Click on the Good Things category link to see previous months!